06 May 2016

Dugaan


Patutnya makin aku jauh dr dia, makin kurang perasaan dlm hati ni. Tapi sebaliknya. Makin hari makin bnyk cerita dgr dr mulut org. But i always think,he already had a GF. So im not necessary for him. But yeah makin hari makin kuat dia ajak kuar makan semua. But seriously takut weh. Im so glad if he also have a same feeling towards me. But i know its difficult for him to choose bcs i know he love his gf so much. 3 years together through ups and down kot. Siap belikan baju lagi tok awek. Whats that mean? Hmm terkesima and down bila dgr. But i should not like that. That is his decision what to do with his gf right? Hmm im so confuse with my feeling towards him. Love or like? I love him bcs Allah or just for myself? Hm ill be wait for you until i give up to have you in my life.

hak cipta terpelihara : NORAISYAH HANIS