03 May 2016

What?


When you know that you can't story everything to people,so that here is the best place to story everything. I cant share what i feel at the people bcs sometimes they dont feel what i feel. Dkt blog ni je tmpt aku luah. Just bcs no one read my blog so that i decide to share it here. The person that i story still rapat dgn aku. Yeah to be honest. I start to like him. Yeah but i know it is just "like" "suka" bcs he already had a girlfriend. Gila ke apa nk rapat2 sgt dgn pakwe orang. Nak mateyyy ke woi? Hahahaha. Otak aku msih boleh berfungsi and pikir mana baik mana tk baik. Relax i keep this feeling as much as I can.

I like you F. I just hope this feeling tk berkekalan. Kalau ada jodoh,ada lah. Jodoh itu ada. Tapi kematian itu pasti. Maybe aku akan jumpa jodoh aku dkt Syurga. Who's know right? Allah sahaja yg mengetahui segalanya.

hak cipta terpelihara : NORAISYAH HANIS